- Equity Research
- Corporate Finance Tools
- EVA for Academia
- EVA Learning Center
Senior Financial Analyst
EVA Dimensions is a leading financial intelligence firm that provides valuation software, advisory services and equity research to C-level executives and institutional investors based on the EVA Economic Value Added (EVA) framework. EVA Dimensions maintains a 9,000 company global file on EVA metrics as reference points for benchmarking performance, setting targets, and assessing expectations. EVA Dimensions is led by Bennett Stewart, the co-creator of EVA and the author of “The Quest for Value”.
EVA Dimensions is looking for a talented and driven Senior Financial Analyst to join its corporate advisory business. This is an ideal position for a financial analyst to enjoy the thrill of a rapidly expanding software company while leveraging and honing his/her advanced financial analytic abilities. We are comprised of smart, driven professionals all focused on helping our clients make better strategic and financial decisions based on true economic profit, not misleading GAAP financial statements.
Our corporate clients, including Fortune 500 and middle market businesses, use our software and valuation tools for performance management and reporting, target setting, financial forecasting and M&A analysis. Our investor clients, some of the biggest and brightest minds in the industry, use our tools to screen and analyze investment opportunities based on our proprietary EVA metrics and equity research. EVA Dimensions’ client base is expanding rapidly.
Your primary responsibilities will be to assist our internal team of experts along with corporate clients in:
- Uploading and mapping financial statements into our software and valuation models
- Leveraging these financials to perform historical performance analysis, competitive benchmarking, market intelligence, strategic plan valuation, capital budgeting and scenario planning, along with potential acquisition and divestiture analysis
- Presenting valuation and performance insights to internal and client teams and educating clients on the core EVA concepts and frameworks
- Training clients on our proprietary software offering and offering ongoing support to new and existing engagements
- Being a member of a small company, you will have the opportunity to participate on many secondary projects, such as assisting with sales pursuits and new product development
- 2-5 Years of corporate experience as a financial analyst working with financial statements, budgets and forecasts. Prior experience in management consulting, investment banking, or in a similar corporate advisory role preferred, but not required
- Strong Excel skills. Ability to write Excel Macros a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new software tools and databases
- Strong communication skills and financial acumen
- Experience managing projects
- Knowledge of EVA is a strong plus
- BA in Finance, Economics or Accounting. CPA, CFA (or progress towards) or MBA a plus (but not required).
EVAD is a lean organization, and as a Senior Financial Analyst, you have the opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home office as long as you are near a major airport. Travel is limited to several days per month. The work load can be quite intense but the experience you will gain is invaluable. Compensation is highly competitive including an aggressive bonus structure for star performers.
Contact Eric Schwarte, SVP of Corporate Consulting Services if you are interested. Email is email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume and a cover letter explaining your background and interest in the position.